Washington DC Area Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is a complementary health and wellness technique that uses soft tissue manipulation, still touch, body-mind relaxation and range of motion movement to address a variety of musculoskeletal issues related to over-use, injury, and personal tension. HHH modalities include myofascial release; Reiki; infant massage instruction; Swedish, deep tissue, sports and prenatal massages and Active Isolated Stretching. Historically, HHH donated time and services to volunteer with wounded warriors and individuals in hospice care.
HHH provides massage at this Washington DC-Area Location:
- Third Space Wellness – Downtown Silver Spring, MD (call 301-328-5326 to schedule)
Benefits of Massage:
- Reduces hormones related to stress and aggression
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases white blood cell count benefiting immune function
- Improves symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Boosts production of mitochondria, our cell’s energy factories
- Provides pain relief and pain management
- Increases weight gain in premature infants
- Assists with management of anxiety and depression
- Increases circulation
- Decreases blood pressure
- Helps individuals recognize the need for wellness in their lives
- Improves joint range of motion
Infant Massage Classes:
(Fee includes class, prep time and materials)
- One Family / 60 min.:
- In Family’s Home = $139.00
- In Studio = $89.00.
- Multiple Family Class / 90 min.:
- In Family’s Home = $139.00 per family.
- Dependent upon host locale and number of participants. Minimum fee $250.00.
- Call 202-573-1495 to book your group class today!
Licensing and Ethics
Massage therapy is licensed and regulated by the state and governed by a strict professional standard. For more information on massage regulation visit:
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCTMB)
- State of Maryland, Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Examiners
- License: State of MD MO4225